miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014
Hi!
Today, I should talking about news but I don't read/ see news. Although, I seek a new to tell you.
In 12th Saturday of September. Pope Francisco for the first time in his pontificate will celebrate of the sacrament of marriage of 20 couple.
The opening ceremony take in place St Peter Basilica in Rome at 9.00 am. Between those who will celebrate the sacrament there a divorced women, and other that have child.
The finish ceremony the newly weds They entered Vatican Garden for Photographic in to the Lourdes Grotto.
Recently the Pope admitted that " it is necessary to have value to marry today in day " and in multiple occasions to reduce importance to the discussions of pair on having remembered that " it is not necessary to call the ONU " after a discussion of pair.
The interesting the new is that for years the catholic church refused to holy sacrament the marriage the women with child or divorced women.
I truth is that I don't want see nothing in news paper.
Bye.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
the marriage is a topic very important and the church needs to discuss about it... in different aspects of this, marriage for divorced women... priest, homosexual marriage...
ResponderEliminar