miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

My year



Hi!
This year is very stranger and very difficult. I have always believed that "a second can change your life, in year nothing is equal". 
Truth is that I don't remember good specific situations is that I feel that this year has flown. I remember party's, meeting, sing, joke, gift,etc But nothing specific.
I believe that one bad thing is breakup. It was very painful for me because I don't understand that had occurred. Nevertheless my friends and my family helped me, and  although sounds stranger my ex-boyfriend also help.
Now, I am happy with my lonesomeness, I live alone in Santiago city that is I was very sensitive because I though it was really alone but I'm not.
To the above must be added that the university is very difficult, is semester complicated and the a lot of work.
My achievements in 2014 to learn become independent, I know that I can do it and to be relaxed for life. Maybe not so great things but life lessons transcendental. I hope be very happy. 
I still have to do this year is approve  the exams and... I don't know... is that when the end of semester all revolves around that.
I some have not done yet... I don´t know... I think that nothing... I did everything I needed at the time, I feel calm.
This year my sister qualification is pedagogy.

See you
Belén.




 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario