miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

Environment



Hi!
Today, I say about to be ecological.
To begin, I think that for the most of the people learning about environment in school, for example when I was the playgroup us taught environmentally friendly practices. Actually, I'm sure that nowhere continue being small the family that have for custom be environment friendly. I don't know the reason, I believe that on having been growing the person forget be ecologist.  
I remember one campaign for that everybody care consumption the electric energy. But the ecological consciences go on the campaign.
The truth, I try having ecological conscience although not always I can. But, I try recycle and saving water... I try.
I love to walk in bicycle, I feel free and happy. Though, it is something exhausting in occasions, it would not change my bicycle into anything of the world. Also,  I like walk...Helps me to think.
I have a dream that ends the pollution but one sees slightly almost impossible. I try to do small things; I believe that a granite of sand can change to the world... Or it can affect.
Sincerely, I don't do anything for reduce my carbon footprint... Only, I walk in bicycle.
I think missing in our society is education for real. Education that learn about real form the car in environment because in school/university forget that educate be more that " the tech".

thank.
See you






 

1 comentario: