miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014
Job
Hello!
At present, I am studying psychology. I am on second years the career.
My career is wonderful, I think that is principal reason the because started.
I confess that I have never had clear my future, in fact I decided two day after the postulation at university I would study psychology. Now, within the process I am not sure that do.
I love the idea of working on a future like clinical psychologist but the children and younger.
To date, I haven't had neither classmate about the clinical psychology.
For be clinical psychologist it required:
-Patience
-Empathy
-Understanding
-Strength
The true I don't know If I have those skills, although I want to learn.
I believe that my skills are that I love learning new thing and I want help a the children with the problems.
I think that if somebody ask about my strengths are that I like listening other, I am persistent y I am creativity.
My weaknesses are that I are perfectionist.
See you.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario