miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

Mi mejor amigo

Hello.
Today I have come to talk about my best friend.
My best friend's name is Ricardo, 20 years old and studying at university.
We met when we were in school, we were classmates. At first, do not get along because he thought I was crazy because I'm very happy and cheerful.
I think we are already about 6 years of friendship, we have been through so much, we have to support a lot and always have the other one with it.
Ricardo is a very serious and quiet man, I'm very talkative and smiling, when we met he always hung out with a group of men. For some strange reason I joined this group of men and slowly went building friendship.
Having suffered for love, having friends family problems and finish the other two are in support and love that keeps us carca.
Now, we separate the miles he is studying in my hometown and I came to study in Santiago, yet thanks to scientific advances we have made friendships endure.
I remember many stories together, some at school and others at the university here.
Once we tear of the classroom and went to the third floor of the school to sit quietly been watching the clouds for hours. Then the inspector came and forced us to return to classes.
I think I told them enough for today.

See you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario