miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

Naked body exhibition


Hi!
Today, I should say about ever that I got to a concert or exhibition although, I never went to one.
But...I was model for a naked body exhibition, I presume that fill.
When I had 17 years old, I have a friend that He was studying Photographic, for a work home that he had.
I remember that when star session I feel very shame and I think " Maybe, I could was to go to my home, now" because my friend between jokes he achievement that I relax and pose.
Now, I believe that was only embarrassment.
I can't remember when the exhibition was but I know that was on summer on 2012.
Nowhere, I love it the naked body because are art.
My friend asked me because I was very unsafe with myself, I am sure that helped me a lot. 
Truth, I would recommend it to anyone because your will feel better with yourself and You will feel very confidence in yourself.

All was presentation in Rancagua city. The exhibition was made in beautiful salon.

And...the end

Bye bye.
Belén 
  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario