Hi!
I think that I favorite movie is "The ugly truth". The movie says about the working relationship between Abby Richter and Mike Chadway. Abby is a TV producer in Sacramento, California. Mike is TV host in the program "The Ugly truth" on a local TV. The situation gets complicated because Mike is hired by Sacramento to be part in the working group directed by Abby. The reason in the low ranking of Abby's program.
Mike with his segment against the LOVE and the romanticism, Mike increases the ranking.
During the movie Abby meets that man is a dream, Collin. Collin is a doctor and with the help of Mike, Abby conquers him. But... Is Colin really her dream man? or Will she fall in love with Mike?
I think that Mike's irony and the obsession for perfection of Abby is the reason because I love this film.
Starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. Guided by Robert Luketic. The film premiered in 2009. It's a romantic comedy that lasts 95 minutes.
I highly recommend you to see it.
I hope you are fine
Belén

Not exactly my cup of tea, but try new things comes to my mind when I read this, hoping not to disappoint me
ResponderEliminar