miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

I am Belén

Hi!

My name is Belén Ibarra. I am 19 years old but shortly I will be 20 years old.
Nowhere, I’m studying Psychology; I’m in fourth semester the career.
I’m from Rancagua; however, I live in apartment in Santiago with my sister and my cousin.
I love walking, reading and dancing because I relax it do.
I have boyfriend and on October tenth us will be two years old the relationship.
I am not good speaking English, I feel very shame.
I hope can understand very the English. 
I will dream speak and understand in English the all aspect.

See you

Belén  

1 comentario:

  1. Hi belen!

    I want to read your post of today, but I can't see this yet hajhah! I want to know who is your favourite country :( well, I guess I see that in the next class :D cheers

    ResponderEliminar