Hi!
Today, I want to write about Philippines island because it is a natural paradise. I'd love to travel there. A reason because I want to know about place is that the life is quite peaceful and it's one of the only places where the technology has not invaded.
I know that the capital city is Manila and that it is formed by 107 island. It's a very poor place. The true is that I don´t know so much about Philippines.
I feel that being a technological digital free place the life is very easy. Although, the digital technology is useful for life I would be there.The people on the island are transported on bicycle or on foot.
Another thing I love is that may religion is buddhism.
I am sure that being there is very different from what I am accustomed to.
I would like to live on the island but only for a while because I sincerely love my country.

I think that when I am old, a quiet place would be a good place, and Manila is.
Also, My boyfriend would know this country and maybe by then we will still be together.
See you
Belén

Is a beautiful place :O ! I hope you can visit it someday :3
ResponderEliminar