![]() |
| Nokia 1100 |
HI!
My favorite technology object is the cell phone. My first cell phone was a
Nokia 1100 that my Mom gave me in Christmas day; I was excited because I had a
cell phone. I remember that showed my friends my phone.
Currently, I have an
iPhone that I love because is highly useful and have many applications.
My cell phone it
use for make call, connection with the internet and sending message text. Also,
I use it to playing in class; I know that should not be.
The most of the
time I is play in cell phone.
I love the cell
phone for be very useful because I can carry it everywhere and always be
communication.
My Life without
cell phone would be disaster because accustomed to useful all the time. The most important thing would not have alarm clock in the mornings.
Thank you for reading myself.

Sometimes we can´t avoid use it in class. jajaja
ResponderEliminarBelén, I love cell "old school"<3 When I was little playing "Snake" on the phone of my dad and was very funny! I think Nokia is the best mobile brand has excellent equipments :)
ResponderEliminar