miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

Love Love Love

Hi!

My topic today is Love. I believe that love is more than a beautiful feeling because from Biology to our souls are involved. It involves Biology because current studies found a neurotransmitter called oxytocin that appears only when there is love. However, when you love someone else, there is a sense of pleasure in the interior because you can touch his/her soul.
I would like to clarify that when I talk about love I generally include family love, love for friends or the love of couples.
When one loves someone else agree that it is without the intentions of changing him/her, the only intention is to help them develop in the best way for your own happiness.
Sometimes it’s hard to separate what one wants is best for one another but if everybody were able not to be selfish, I think perhaps there would be fewer divorces and dropouts.
I believe that many people do not understand what it is to love someone because they are always looking for their own well-being and that in any human relationships is bad.
When I want to be with someone and that someone does not want to be with me, I try to let him go to be happy.
I think that it doesn't exist the best way to love but loving unconditionally is healthy for persons.  

Kiss.

3 comentarios:

  1. ohhh the love is wonderful, everybody need it <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like your opinion about love. I think to that the real love it´s no selfish. You have to care for the other person to.
    Javiera

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like that you can feel this feeling of way very profound!

    ResponderEliminar