martes, 29 de abril de 2014

Aaron

Hello!

Today, I will talk to you about a picture. The image was taken it the year 2012 in mid-October; it’s the first photo we took with my boyfriend. In the photo you can see my boyfriend and me very happy, we were in the "Parque Comunal de Rancagua", was our first date and I remember that to pass the time we decided to do a session of photos with his cell phone. It is a beautiful memory.
I love the image because it shows the simplicity and happiness that our relationship means for us until today, that is what we really are. Note that months later I came to live in Santiago however he was very supportive to me in all these changes and new beginning in my life. He is a great man, very concerned and attentive. He really makes me very happy. I love him very much.
It's been over one year since we took the photo –awesome- because I feel that we have changed physically since then but emotionally we've grown together.


See you soon.

1 comentario: