miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

Uncomfortable moment


Hi!
A very interesting experience this semester had to do as much work in groups. Nowadays, I have 6 subjects whereof in 5 I have that work in team. Teamwork requires commitment and organization, both self and other.
A course I am working with two classmates, they are couple recently. One day we come together working but they were devoted much of the time to kissing, I was very uncomfortable.
To avoid problems in the future, with other members of the team, we decided to tell you that it bothered us to be together when we had to work. They understand that was very uncomfortable for the rest for us.
Now, it is very easy to work in group because everything we provide and take care of our tasks.
I believe that the best way to work is with good communication and provision. Otherwise, only there will be fights and arguments.

Kiss
Belén.



1 comentario: