viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014

Me

Hi
My name is Belén Ibarra. I’m born August 18th of 1994. I'm actually study psychology at Universidad de Chile and I love the career.
My family is composed for my mom, my older sister and my younger brother. My mother is accountant, from the young.
My older sister study for be teacher. My younger brother is in high school.
My hobbies are reading, go to gym, to go my boyfriend, learning article and go to walking for street.
 Also, with my boyfriend and I have been together for 1 year and 5 month. Either are the province but, now we live in Santiago City.
Bye Bye
Belén


1 comentario:

  1. My boyfriend and I also have been together more than a year, in fact, almost two years. It's nice to have someone to turn to in any circunstances. I'm glad that you have it too.

    ResponderEliminar